Before Christmas, dont forget shop on Rosegal!

by - marți, decembrie 12, 2017

Slow by slow, Christmas is coming fast. The days can be counted. Have hou chosen the hollidays gifts for the loved ones? Or the special outfit that you will gona wear?



I've made a new wishlist with Rosegal. This website has new clothes and many great items just arrived on stock for a speacial Christmas deals atmosphere.  They have also a mini reward competition during this perioud, where you can win cash cupons and free gifts. And also daily, for login in your website accound you will receive extra points to reduce the amount at checkout.


Bow Casual Sneakers

Christmas deals 2017 are really big. They have several items to great prices. Is not only about clothes for all familly, but Rosegal can help you to redecorate your entire home or to find some great gifts for the loved ones.
Me personally i've started making shopping for Hollidays a month ago. I've buyed many things for my friends and family, but i reely feel this time should be all about me.
My wishlist a probably bigger then i will show to you. I've tryed to make a short list but a good one, hoping that this Christmas 2017 Rosegal may be an inspiration also for you.


Snowflake Crossbody Bag


I've found so many great stuffs and some really good prices over there. I've bought many times from here and i was really satisfied for the items i got. The main i was choosing were clothes or home stuffs. This time i was searching for some lovely shoes and for cute bags. Always a woman wont say "NO" to some new accesories.
I was choosing a preety velvet bag inspired by winter, a backpack with flowers (i have something simmilar and is really awesome) and some winter shoes. From all of these, my favorite item would be probably the blue parka, wich i think she looks just great for this cold and unpleasant weather.


Fleece Lining Zipper Padded Coat



Simple Design Backpack



Strap Mid Calf Sweet Boots



You May Also Like

0 comments